Our team is made up of many bright and experienced people, so if you find a vacancy below which is perfect for you, please submit your CV and covering letter direct to:
Client Account Manager - an articulate, high calibre Client Account Manager who has an excellent phone manner and the desire to forge a long term career with a London based foreign exchange broker. Find out more
If there isn't a current vacancy, don't worry, you can submit your CV and covering letter on a speculative basis.
Not experienced yet? That's great too, we also take on graduate interns every year, with a view to become a permanent fixture.
And if you needed more convincing, did you know that we're Investors in People?
Find out about our roles and accreditation below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re extremely proud of the fact that we hold the Investors in People Standard. But what does that mean exactly?
The philosophy of the Standard is best summed up by the head of Investors in People (IIP), Paul Devoy – “Put your people at the heart of your vision and they’ll use their talents to achieve it”. Simply put, “good people make great business”.
Recognised worldwide, IIP is the UK's leading accreditation for business improvement through people management. With a huge array of resources IIP helps businesses of any size to achieve best practices and put their employees first. By achieving their standard, we’ve clearly shown our dedication to realising the full potential of our employees.
As to what the Standard means for Currency UK and its clients, well, it means a lot. It’s extremely gratifying to know that all the effort we put into making Currency UK an excellent place to work is recognised by such a prestigious body. If we have satisfied and happy staff we know our customers’ experience will be second to none.
Sounds like you?
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of the role you would like to apply to.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an articulate, high calibre Client Account Manager who has an excellent phone manner and the desire to forge a long term career with a London based foreign exchange broker.
This is a highly rewarding position with unlimited potential, working in a fast growing company
where your input will be noticed and where you genuinely have the opportunity to grow with the
As Currency UK’s Client Account Manager your duties will include:
- Handle client instructions / orders
- Maintain thorough records in a sales pipeline and portfolio to advance opportunities
- Maximising their sales efficiency by ensuring excellent service and proactivity.
- Supporting management by handling overspill calls
- Make outbound calls to current clients to maintain contact proactively search for sales
- opportunities in down periods
- Analysis of portfolio to drive appropriate actions for sales and account development
- Adhere to the Currency UK Ltd core competencies and attributes
An ideal Client Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Ability to work closely with management level
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hard working
- IT literate
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Driven, tenacious & self-motivated
- Able to work on their own and within a team environment
- Previous foreign exchange sales.
- Experience account managing for private and/or corporate clients
- Understanding of foreign exchange markets
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who lives and breathes FX to join us as a Business Development Executive/ FX Sales Executive.
If you’re interested, take a look below.
- Source corporate organisations that deal in FX and International Payments
- Identify key FX decision makers within the organisation and build a good working rapport with them
- Self-generate new opportunities effectively through the use of CRM database, websites, and directories
- Prepare and structure every call to obtain a full understanding of a company’s FX requirements
- Close new business opportunities through building an effective understanding of the company's FX requirements and adding key value
- Obtaining accurate and concise information from key decision makers and take responsibility in closing new business opportunities that have been pre-qualified by other team members
- Identify customer needs and motivations by using fact-finding techniques
- Confidence and poise in business situations at senior executive level
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills with the ability to adjust tone and pitch to a variety of different clients
- High level of business awareness with existing knowledge of FX trading essential
- At least six months prior sales experience in working in the deliverable FX market
- Strong written and verbal communication with a positive ‘can-do’ approach to challenging scenarios
- Excellent numeracy and sound administrative attitudes
- Highly competitive base salary
- Unique commission structure
- We’re Investors In People accredited – we’ll help you achieve your maximum potential. No ifs, no buts.
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle2work scheme
- Regular social events
- A fun, friendly office environment with the space to shape your own career