Our team is made up of many bright and experienced people, so if you find a vacancy below which is perfect for you, please submit your CV and covering letter direct to:
If there isn't a current vacancy, don't worry, you can submit your CV and covering letter on a speculative basis.
Not experienced yet? That's great too, we also take on graduate interns every year, with a view to become a permanent fixture.
And if you needed more convincing, did you know that we're Investors in People?
Find out about our roles and accreditation below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re extremely proud of the fact that we hold the Investors in People Standard. But what does that mean exactly?
The philosophy of the Standard is best summed up by the head of Investors in People (IIP), Paul Devoy – “Put your people at the heart of your vision and they’ll use their talents to achieve it”. Simply put, “good people make great business”.
Recognised worldwide, IIP is the UK's leading accreditation for business improvement through people management. With a huge array of resources IIP helps businesses of any size to achieve best practices and put their employees first. By achieving their standard, we’ve clearly shown our dedication to realising the full potential of our employees.
As to what the Standard means for Currency UK and its clients, well, it means a lot. It’s extremely gratifying to know that all the effort we put into making Currency UK an excellent place to work is recognised by such a prestigious body. If we have satisfied and happy staff we know our customers’ experience will be second to none.
JUNIOR FX OPERATOR
Looking to take the next step in your career? Want to join one of the country’s leading foreign exchange providers? Did we mention we’re growing?
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who lives and breathes payments to join us as a Junior FX Operator. The Junior FX Operator will work closely with the Head of Payments, and assisting with all aspects of pre and post trade processes for Foreign Exchange deliverable dealings for Currency UK.
If you’re interested, take a look below.
- Processing FX Trade confirms and drawdowns
- Managing back office settlement processes and building payments
- Liaising with the banking provider and internal / external providers
- Preparing and issuing on-boarding documentation
- Dealing with ad-hoc client and sales team requirements
- Managing records in CRM and other internal systems
- Assisting in project work - compliance, streaming operational and on - boarding processes etc.
- Strong Organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent numerical ability
- Strong team player
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Pays attention to fine details
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong customer focus and Customer service skills
- Good understanding of KYC and due diligence processes of on-boarding
- Payment and Settlements experience
- Highly competitive base salary
- Unique commission structure
- We’re Investors In People accredited – we’ll help you achieve your maximum potential. No ifs, no buts.
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle2work scheme
- Regular social events
- A fun, friendly office environment with the space to shape your own career
Sounds like you?
Email your CV and covering letter to Jenny Connellan with the email subject “Application – Junior FX Operator”.
Closing date: 29 September