There are many ways of bringing your funds home. Repatriating Euros may allow you to make a SEPA payment that reduces transfer costs significantly. If you have a large sum, you may want to break it down into smaller, regular payments and exchanging your money at the current rate at the time. Or you can take advantage of a great foreign exchange rate by taking out a forward contract which enables you to transfer your salary at that rate for up to two years. You could even use a combination of the two. Currency UK will tailor a plan to suit your needs perfectly.
Bring home expat wages
If you've been working overseas your expatriate salary may be hard-earned, but it's not hard to get out of the country with Currency UK. Our FX transfer rates are far better than the high street’s, our currency transfer rates are minimal, and our personal account managers are second to none.
How to bring home expat wages
- 1 Open a trading facility with Currency UK
- 2 Tell us the amount and currency you require to pay your tuition fees
- 3 We will quote you our bank beating exchange rate
- 4 Send your funds to our Barclays client account
- 5 Tell us the beneficiary bank details
- 6 The university's details will be saved for the future
- 7 Funds sent via the fastest method available
- 8 Get started - call on 020 7738 0777 or click on the link below