Your overseas tenant will probably pay rent monthly into a local account. But is repatriating those funds every month the cheapest way to bring the profits home? Currency UK can help you decide whether a quarterly or biannual transfer might save you money, and then execute the transaction, regularly and without hassle.
Collect foreign rent
GET SET UP WITH CURRENCY UK
Receiving a monthly rent payment can be simple but it's worth considering how your costs could be lower. Currency UK can assist.
How to collect foreign rent
- 1 Open a trading facility with Currency UK
- 2 Tell us how much of your pension you wish to transfer
- 3 Inform us about the frequency and duration of the rent payments
- 4 We will quote you our bank beating exchange rate for one or all of the payments
- 5 Send us your domestic bank account details
- 6 On the agreed dates we will convert and transfer your pension and send you a confirmation
- 7 Get started - call 020777380777 or click the link below
- 8 Get started - call on 020 7738 0777 or click on the link below