FX Consultant (Experienced)
Looking to take the next step in your FX career? Want to join one of the country’s leading foreign exchange providers?
Currency UK is looking for a highly motivated individual who live and breathe FX to join us as an FX Fintech Sales Executive.
If you’re interested, take a look below.
- Source corporate organisations that deal in FX and International Payments
- Identify key FX decision-makers within the organisation and build a good working rapport with them
- Self-generate new opportunities effectively through the use of CRM database, websites, and directories
- Prepare and structure every call to obtain a full understanding of a company’s FX requirements
- Close new business opportunities through building an effective understanding of the company’s FX requirements and adding key-value
- Obtaining accurate and concise information from key decision-makers and take responsibility for closing new business opportunities that have been pre-qualified by other team members
- Identify customer needs and motivations by using fact-finding techniques
- 2-3 Years experience in an FX Sales position
- Confidence and poise in business situations at a senior executive level
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills with the ability to adjust tone and pitch to a variety of different clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong written and verbal communication with a positive ‘can-do’ approach to challenging scenarios
Job type: Full-time
Sound like you?
Email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the email subject of the role you would like to apply to.