The exchange rate is one part of FX, the other is transaction fees. Many banks charge a percentage or an extortionate flat fee for making a foreign transfer. Currency UK can save you money here too.
However, often, that is not all. You can also be charged international transfer fees. Currency UK are able to reduce or mitigate them.
If your business relies on a particularly fast turnaround, just let us know and we’ll do the rest.
Currency UK can make same day payments in the following currencies:
- GBP (Pounds Sterling)
- EUR (Euro)
- USD (US Dollar)
- CHF (Swiss Franc)
- CAD (Canadian Dollar)
- PLN (Polish Zloty)
- ZAR (South African Rand)
- BBD (Barbadian Dollar)
- CZK (Czech Koruna)
- DKK (Danish Krone)
- HUF (Hungarian Forint)
- MXN (Mexican Peso)
- NOK (Norwegian Krone)
- SEK (Swedish Krona)
- TRY (Turkish Lira)
Please note that cut-off times and destination time differences should be taken into account. Find out more here.
As soon as we have instructed payment on your behalf we will send you a payment confirmation. This document enables your beneficiary to speed up their reconciliation process and perhaps reduce lead time.
Currency UK is a corporate foreign exchange specialist with a strategic focus on helping its client’s control the impact currency volatility has on their businesses.
If you are confronted with the challenge of hedging your cash flow forecasts, our platform can formulate hedging programmes that confirm you can price competitively, maintain, mitigate and manage your currency risk.
The tool is a simple but comprehensive web-based platform that allows you to:
- Identify currency risk: clearly visualise your organisation's currency exposures using the intuitive interface.
- See hedging policies and strategies: view a variety of hedging alternatives to address your company's currency risk and choose what works for you.
- Execute your hedging plan: Currency UK will seamlessly carry out your hedging strategy immediately with no additional paperwork.
- Report on your hedging results: Review & share foreign exchange hedging results
If you do not require a hedging programme, we still offer a range of performance and implementation services designed to reduce the time, cost and cash flow constraints that arise from managing FX.
Ultimately, the common factor for all our clients is that they are managing currency for a commercial purpose. Their job is to protect their bottom line and outperform their competition, not the currency market; our job is to help them achieve this.
If you want to find out more about how we can help you, give us a call on +44 (0)20 7738 0777
Currency UK go above and beyond the average currency specialist. We offer a suite of treasury management services to suit companies from small to large and complex requirements.
Our Treasury Services Suite is made up of two components:
1. Accounting and Process
- You will have free access to our extensive list of currencies and FX accounts. We operate accounts in 40+ currencies.
- Your company can utilise deposit-free hedging (subject to criteria).
- Full suite of reports for enterprises and individuals.
- Our suite allows you to set up regular payments to be paid automatically with adjusted values if necessary.
2. Risk Management
- We are regulated by the FCA as an Investment Firm, allowing us to provide hedging advice. Currency UK can fully assess your company and create a tailor-made solution.
- Your company will be able to use whatever contract suits your needs including same day, next day and spot contracts.
- If you need added flexibility, Currency UK’s forward exchange contracts allow you to extend the end date to accommodate for changes in cash flow, invoicing and delivery dates.
- Our market orders and alerts service will send you fast and accurate updates when the market changes in and out of favour.
Currency UK want to help your business be as efficient as possible. That’s why we created our online platform.
Simple to use, our online system allows you to make multiple currency payments from the comfort of your office chair in the blink of an eye.
It also keeps a record of every transaction made, facilitating reporting.
If you’d like to get Currency UK’s rates on your website, we can give you access to our API.
Still unsure of what our online platform can do? Check out this short video clip.