The exchange rate is one part of FX; the other is transaction fees. Many banks charge a percentage or an extortionate flat fee for sending money abroad. Currency UK can save you up to 4% money on your international money exchange meaning more of your hard-earned money stays in your pocket.
Currency UK helps you to reduce or mitigate the international transfer fees often charged by the big high street banks.
Transferring currency abroad can be a hassle, especially when it's part of the much more complex event like buying a house abroad. But with banks charging as much as 4%, it’s worth thinking about.
As well as saving you money, Currency UK will make your overseas payments as smooth and efficient as possible whatever the circumstance.
Our highly trained staff are on hand to guide you through every step and are never more than a phone call away.
If you need to make regular monthly, or any frequency in fact, currency transfers abroad, we can help.
Our specifically designed automated service can help with foreign mortgage payments, pension transfers, tuition fees and more.
1. Fixed rate regular payments
Fix a rate now for all of your monthly transfers up to one year in advance.
2. Variable rate regular payments
Choose to take advantage of an improving market by simply opting to receive our excellent same day rates for your regular transfers.
3. Fixed foreign currency amount
If you require a specific foreign currency amount to be received.
- Euro Regular Payments are £5.00 per month/occurrence
- Non-Euro Regular payments vary in cost – please contact us to find out more.
- The minimum monthly transfer is GBP 500.00 (or equivalent) and above.
Currency pairs like Sterling and Euro are changing every second of every day. Fun for forex traders. Less so for you; you just want to know what the final cost of making a payment is.
Currency UK’s forward contracts protect you from this constant variance. We do this one of two ways:
- A contract to buy a set amount of currency at a set price, no ifs, no buts.
- A contract to which sets strict upper and lower limits on the range you can purchase a currency in, keeping you firmly in control of your funds.
Many circumstances require a combination of these products, but your dedicated account manager will be able to advise on the best approach for your needs.
Well, you’re on our website “hearing” us talk the talk, but can we walk the walk? We like to think we can.
Below you’ll see the latest reviews of our service on the independent platform Trustpilot.
Not bad, eh?